- Because only a few bloggers do it, posting every day will make your blog stand out. Some of the most popular sites/blogs on the internet gives it readers fresh content every day, even if the content was written by a guest blogger.
- People read blogs on the internet either to be informed or to be entertained, or both; so give them what they want.
- Blogging is a form of writing. That said, blogging every day improves your writing skills. However, to improve your writing, you need to learn more about the craft as well (e.g., read blogs about writing).
- Having the desire to write even a short post every day, develops your self-discipline. Self-discipline leads to a higher self-esteem.
- Before you write something, you need to think of something to write first. That being the case, blogging every day develops your creativity and thinking skills, which are invaluable in daily living.
If you like this post, you may also want to read it’s twin: 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Blog Every Day.