Sometimes you ask yourself: “What am I doing?” when the more appropriate question would be: “What am I not doing?”
—Whitebeltblogger (or just use anonymous, it doesn’t matter)
What am I not doing?
- Exercising: be strong, being weak sucks.
- Earning more money: money can be used for good, don’t believe others that say money is inherently bad — they’re probably broke.
- Reading: knowledge is useful, those who put-down intelligent people like you and me are just too lazy to work on themselves.
- Insert your kind of stuff here: your awesome explanation.
- Being your own hero: you don’t need other people’s approval.
What are you waiting for?
Take action. But I shouldn’t be saying that, right? You’re the only one who knows what’s right for you. Be awesome — no … you already are.